ENTRIES AND VOTING NOW OPEN
The Technology Reseller Awards 2024 will take place on May 23 at the Royal Lancaster, London. Simply click on a category to see the entry criteria for each award. Entry is now open, and the deadline is March 15th.
IMPORTANT NOTE. Forms and criteria have been changed for 2024 so please look at the requirements before starting to write your submission.
Voting for the Distributor awards is now open – (Voting closes 5pm Friday April 26, 2024.)
- Cyber Security Vendor of the Year
- Cyber Risk Mitigation Vendor of the Year
- Cloud Services Vendor of the Year
Sponsored by Gigabit Networks
- UC & Collaboration Vendor of the Year.
- Networking & Connectivity Vendor of the Year
- Software Vendor of the Year
- Print & MPS Vendor of the Year
Sponsored by Exertis
- Document Workflow Vendor of the Year
Sponsored by Henley Executive
- MSP Platform Provider Vendor of the Year
DISTRIBUTOR AWARDS - VOTING
- Cyber Security Distributor of the Year
Sponsored by Hornetsecurity
- SaaS/Software Distributor of the Year
Sponsored by Logixal
- UC & Connectivity Network Distributor of the Year
- Cloud Solutions Distributor of the Year
Sponsored by Intelligent Billing – PRD Technologies
- Hardware Distributor of the Year
- Document Print & Workflow Distributor of the Year
- SMB Reseller/MSP of the Year (Turnover up to £2.5m)
Sponsored by Hexa Finance
- Mid-Enterprise Reseller/MSP of the Year (Turnover £2.5m - £10m)
Sponsored by Nimans
- Enterprise Reseller/MSP of the Year (Turnover £10m to £20m)
Sponsored by Voiceflex
- Corporate Reseller/MSP of the Year (Turnover £20m+)
Sponsored by Brother
- Reseller/MSP Project of the Year
Sponsored by Giacom
PRODUCT & SOLUTIONS AWARDS
ENTRIES NOW OPEN
- Click on the Login/Register button at the top of the page.
- Once registered you can enter any award simply by clicking on its title.
- Complete all the information on the entry form – you can save your entry and complete it later if you need to find information you don’t have to hand.
- You can edit your entry at any time until 5pm on 15th March 2024 when entries close.
Once you’re registered repeat the process to enter additional categories.